NUTRITANK COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY recognises the importance of complaints from our learners, online event attendees, and content creators; and we welcome complaints as a valuable form of feedback about our products/services. We are committed to using the information we receive to help drive forward improvements.
This procedure outlines our aims in dealing with complaints and sets out what you as the customer (learner/online event attendee) can expect when making a complaint regarding a service.
A complaint is a way of letting us know that you are not happy with a particular service. We welcome your feedback. A complaint may be about the delay, lack of response, discourtesy, failure to consult, or about the standard of service you have received.
So please let us know if:
> You think we have done something wrong.
> We have not done something that we said we would do.
> You are not satisfied with a particular service or set of services that we provide.
Please be assured that we treat all complaints in the strictest confidence and that it is your right to complain. If you do not provide us with a contact name or email address, it will not be possible for us to get back to you with the outcome of the investigation.
1) In the first instance, the complaint should be sent through to us and this will be logged in our Customer Services Helpdesk system.
2) We will acknowledge and respond to your complaint within 24 hours of receiving your communication.
3) Within 42 hours, we will investigate the nature of your complaint and offer a resolution.
4) If our resolution successfully resolves the nature of your complaint, then this will be signed off by you and our COO.
5) If a resolution cannot be found, the COO will arrange a meeting with any relevant parties and agree a resolution. This will take place within 30 days. The decision from this meeting will be final, however, if any local regulations allow, the complainant has the right to approach such bodies.