The power of gut-brain connection: food, mood and microbes (1 CME Point)
EVENT TYPE: ONLINE
Dr Omer Ali
B.Sc. in Nutrition from Oxford Brookes University, an M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics from Monash University, and a Ph.D. from Kings College.
Learning outcomes and Agenda
Delegates will learn:
- The role of the gut microbiome.
- The latest evidence and research on the gut microbiome.
- Current evidence and evidence-based strategies to improve health through the gut microbiome.
- The dietary patterns and their correlation with the gut microbiome.
- The pathophysiological mechanisms affected by the gut microbiome.
- How to improve mental health through improving the gut microbiome.
The Nutritank research team are working on a National Quality Improvement Project ( QIP) to improve the hospital food environment for NHS Healthcare Staff, primarily Junior Doctors. To make a difference at your trust please fill in the following survey: https://american.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2oguF8sM8FlY874