The role of exercise in physical and mental health (1 CME Point)
EVENT TYPE: ONLINE
Hussain Al Zubaidi
MBBC / MRCGP / BSc
MBChB / BSc / PhD
Learning outcomes and Agenda
Delegates will learn.
- The role of exercise in health.
- The current evidence and evidence-based strategies to improve health through physical activity.
- The dietary patterns and their correlation with incidences of cancer.
- The pathophysiological mechanisms affected by physical activity.
- How to improve mental health through physical activity.
The Nutritank research team are working on a National Quality Improvement Project ( QIP) to improve the hospital food environment for NHS Healthcare Staff, primarily Junior Doctors. To make a difference at your trust please fill in the following survey: https://american.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2oguF8sM8FlY874