Living with and beyond cancer: Nutrition recommendations after cancer treatment (1 CME Point).
BSc, MSc, PgCert, PgDip, RD
- Diet and lifestyle recommendations following a cancer diagnosis.
- Impact of diet and lifestyle on risk of recurrence or a new cancer diagnosis.
- How to discuss and support patients with these changes.
- You will learn about the current dietary recommendations to follow post a cancer diagnosis.
- You will learn what the current recommendation are to help your patients minimise risk of recurrence.
- How to communicate and support your patients to make dietary and physical activity changes post cancer treatment.
- When it is appropriate to be making dietary and lifestyle changes to improve future health.