Nutrition as Preventive Medicine: How Dietitians Can Contribute in Primary Care (1 CME Point)
BSc PG Cert
1 Hour Webinar
Help raise awareness of the first contact dietitian in primary care and the benefit of these new roles in primary care networks (PCNs).
- Understand the role of a First Contact Dietitian (FCD) and their contributions in primary care.
- Understand the 5 key areas where First Contact Dietitians can work in Primary Care Networks.
- Recognise the value of dietitians providing evidence-based nutrition advice in primary care.
- Understand the impact of including a FCD in a PCNs to complement chronic disease management.
- Understand strategies to integrate dietitians into primary care teams.