Using the Eatwell Guide as an effective tool for communicating nutrition.( 1 CME Point).
BSc, MSc, PGCE, RNutr
· The Eatwell Guide in the context of public understanding and compliance.
· Key elements of the Eatwell Guide that are widely misunderstood.
· Key elements of the Eatwell Guide to highlight for maximum effect on dietary change.
· You will learn how the Eatwell Guide compares to international food-based dietary guidelines.
· You will gain an understanding of how cultural and social factors can influence perception of a healthy diet.
· You will be able to identify and discuss key concepts within the Eatwell Guide that are most relevant to groups and individuals.
· You will learn some strategies for interpreting and communicating the Eatwell Guide for maximum effect.